Students enrolled in the UNMA program must have an advisor that will guide them throughout the program. For that, students are encouraged to contact the faculty based on the selected concentration during their first semester in the program or as early as possible.
- Human Rights, Gender Equality & International Law - Dr. Dilafruz Nazarova
- Entrepreneurship, Sustainable Development & Security - Dr. Ghaidaa Hetou
- Democracy, Participation & Community - Dr. Roland Rich
- Conflict Resolution, Counter-Terrorism & Cyber Security - Dr. Eric Davis
- Development, the Environment and Public Health - Dr. Eric Davis, Dr. Gulbahor Saraeva